Are you trying to lose your belly fat, but not getting the results you want? When it comes to, abdominal fat can be among the toughest to get rid of. But, if you’re making an honest effort at reducing body fat through a healthy diet and regular exercise, you may just need to change some things up in order to get better results faster.
Try these 3 tips for boosting your metabolism, losing more belly fat, and getting a better-looking body… in a faster, healthier way:
1. Do tougher exercises. If your stomach fat isn’t melting off as quickly as you’d like, it may be because you’re choosing exercises that are too easy. Doing hours of walking, slow jogging, bike riding, etc. is OK for boosting your overall health and controlling weight gain, but it’s probably not going to burn off your belly fat any time soon. The same goes for most strength/resistance training workouts involving resistance bands, weight machines, etc.
Focus on “hard” exercises and workout routines that are proven to burn more fat in less time. Things like high-intensity interval training, full-body strength training, circuit training workouts, etc. are all great at burning tons of calories and fat. In terms of individual exercises, “big” movements that work all or most of the major muscle groups are also the best choices. Forget about doing things like single-arm dumbbell curls. Instead do some reverse-grip pullups.
2. Stick to a belly fat-burning diet. Poor diet is a big reason many people can’t seem to get rid of their belly fat. Even if you think you’re eating healthy, you may be consuming too many calories, carbs, or fat to. Try cutting out all refined sugars and flours… as well as all fried foods. Avoid most “low fat” packaged food as these often contain tons of sugars, carbs, and/or artificial ingredients. Avoid concentrated forms of carbohydrates as much as possible… even whole-grain products like breads, pastas, cereals, etc.
Fill up on lean proteins, raw and steamed veggies, raw fruits, nuts, and seeds. Be sure to include some healthy fats, including the very important omega-3 fatty acids. Eat 5-6 small meals and snack per day, spaced about 2 to 3 hours apart. Drink several large glasses of water per day.
Do this for a few weeks and you’re almost guaranteed to lose some ugly stomach fat fast!
3. Give yourself an energy boost. When it comes to burning belly fat, the intensity of your workouts is important. But if you have low-energy it’s going to be difficult to work out as hard as you should. Obviously, you should be getting at least 7-8 hours of restful sleep per night and eating a healthy, balanced diet. But besides those basics you can boost your energy — and your metabolism — by drinking a few cups of green tea before workouts. You might also want to try a healthy energy supplement containing B-vitamins (especially B-12), ginseng, and/or a small amount of caffeine.
To learn more about losing belly fat in a fast and healthy way, sign up for the free Belly Fat Secrets report here:
By Jamie Clark
- August 4th
- How to Burn Fat With Cardio Workouts
- 3 Steps to Get a Six Pack Abs
- 5 Easy Ways to Lose Belly Fat
- 3 Keys to Quickly Losing Belly Fat
- Which Type Of Training Is Best For Fat Loss?
- Get A Slimmer Midsection Without Doing Crunches
- 5 Fat Burning Tips for Fast Fat Loss In Less Workout
- 3 Ways To Burn Belly Fat