Would you like to shrink your belly fat, lose your love handles, and feel pretty great while you’re doing it? How would you like to get rid of your over-sized pot belly quickly? Follow these proven steps and you’ll be on your way to a slimmer stomach in no time…
1. Eat more good fats. Yes, believe it or not you probably need to eat more fat — not less — if you want to lose abdominal fat. But almost all of the fat you eat should be the healthy kind which helps to stimulate the metabolism. It also boosts your health greatly and can do a lot to improve the way you feel in general. The most-important of these fats is the omega-3 fatty acids which come from foods like fish, flax seeds, and walnuts. Other “good” fats are found in olive oil, nuts, seeds and several different nut oils.
2. Have a vigorous workout most days of the week. Exercising on a regular basis is pretty much mandatory for losing belly fat. Exercise burns calories while helping to reduce the stress that can pack pounds on your midsection. It also helps to lift your mood, especially when you workout in the mornings! For faster results, most of the workouts you do should be higher in intensity. Higher-intensity exercise not only burns fat and calories, it can produce hormonal changes (and other changes) in the body which leads to increased fat burning for hours after a workout is completed.
3. Reduce stress. As mentioned above, it’s very important to reduce stress levels if you want to shrink belly fat. High stress levels can cause your body to produce hormones — such as cortisol — that literally “redirect” body fat to the abdominal area. Regular exercise is a big stress-reliever. You should also learn some deep breathing and muscle relaxation techniques, both proven to reduce stress quickly. Finally, you might want to try meditation, which can help relieve stress, improve sleep quality, and boost overall health.
4. Eat a fat-burning diet. The best diet for losing belly fat is one based around lean proteins, healthy fats, and good carbohydrates. For fast results, you need to avoid anything with refined sugar and/or refined flour… which are found in 95% of processed foods. A great example of a fat-burning meal is a grilled chicken breast with a large salad containing fresh raw veggies and sunflower seeds, sprinkled with virgin olive oil and apple cider vinegar. If most of your meals have a similar “look” you’ll almost definitely burn off your abdominal fat fast!
By Jamie Clark
- August 19th
- Lose Belly Fat Faster With These 4 Simple Tips
- How to Lose Fat on Stomach
- How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
- Lose Belly Fat - 4 Tips To Get Ripped Abs Without Sit Ups And Crunches
- 3 Tips For Losing Belly Fat In A Faster, Healthier Way
- The Way to Lose Belly Fat With Diet
- 6 Tips To Lose Belly Fat Fast
- 3 Parts Of Your Workout To Burn Belly Fat