If you want to lose 10 pounds in 3 or 4 days you need to know that this is a very complicated task and may not be the healthiest thing in the world. I’d have to say that the chances of you succeeding in losing that much weight in such a short time are very slim, but it can be theoretically be done.
I’m going to share two ways in which this can be done. Be aware that you need to be careful when pursuing this kind of weight loss because you will be experiencing a massive calorie deficit for the 3, 4, or 5 days in which you want to lose these 10 pounds.
Ready? Ok, let’s go.
In order to create the calorie deficit required to lose 10 pounds in 3, 4, or 5 days, you’ll need to either massively cut down your calorie intake or to greatly increase your physical activity to a very high level, or a combination of the two.
1. If you want to concentrate on physical activity, you’ll need to spend a lot of hours doing aerobic exercises and cutting down on your carb and sugar intake. A good idea would be to go on a hiking and camping trip. Hiking keeps you moving through the day for hours on end burning tons of calories. Camping keeps you away from your fridge and all the fatty food in it. You should take only lean foods with you on your trip and to make sure that your hiking is intensive.
2. If you want to stay at your home and not go on a trip, be aware that nutrition alone will not be enough to create the necessary deficit to lose 10 pounds in such a short time, but you may be able to do with less intensive exercise than hiking. Going on a juice based detox diet like the master cleanse diet will allow you tovery fast.
Be aware, that none of these 2 measures is good for a long length of time. You may also feel very tired at the end of the 3-5 days in which you try to lose 10 pounds. To increase your chances of success, it is also advisable to combine either of these 2 ways with some sort of appetite dperessant to help you avoid any extra calories.
In my mind trying to lose 10 pounds in 3,4, or 5 days isn’t a smart thing to do because such a drastic weight loss isn’t very healthy and it’s not easy to maintain this sort of weight loss.
Personally, I don;t recommend trying to lose 10 pounds in such a short time. It is much better to give yourself at least 2 weeks to lose 10 pounds. If you have that kind of time, I recommend using the Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet. To read a review of this diet, click here: How To Lose 9 Pounds Every 11 Days With Fat Loss 4 Idiots
By John Davenport
To read how you can lose as 10 pounds in a short time, visit this webpage:
John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. To read more How To Lose 10 Pounds Fast, click here:
- September 16th
- Calorie Cycling For Maximum Belly Fat Loss
- 3 Sure Ways Of Losing Belly Fat
- How To Lose 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks
- How Long Does It Take To Lose 20 Pounds
- Fat Loss Secrets - Do I HAVE To Count Calories??
- How To Lose 50 Pounds Fast
- 3500 Calories - A Pound of Fat or Six Pounds Of Muscle?
- 5 Quick Weight Loss Diet Tips