Being overweight is a problem that bothers millions of people worldwide. So all of these people, including me, are searching for solutions on how to lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks. There are many ways to do it but I recommend only one, which won’t involve any risks of getting a disease or starve to death. The answer to how to lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks is the best diet that you can find. I know a few ones that worked for me but i don’t want you to think that I want to sell them to you that’s why I will not mention them here.
But, maybe some of you don’t like to follow a diet and eat what that diet says to, that’s why I will also mention a few other methods that may or may not involve a diet. So, how to lose 10 pounds in 4 week without necessarily following a diet?
1. You can go to the doctor and get an appointment for an operation. In less than 6 hours you will probably lose 10, 20 or even more pounds but there are very big risks involved. Also, you can’t get operated if you have major diseases like heart diseases.
2. The second best way to lose 10 pounds or more in 4 weeks is to go to the gym every day. Doing exercises will help you 10 pounds in maybe less than a month because your body is burning fat. But don’t think that if you just do one type of exercises you will, because you won’t. You have to do a set of exercises, which the gym instructor will tell you.
The main thing why I recommend to use a diet, a good one, is because no matter what choice you make, even if it’s a surgery or a month of exercises, you always have to follow a diet. You can’t just go to the doctor, get operated and the next day come back to what and how much you have eaten before the surgery.
By Mark Thomson - losetheoverweight.com
- October 22nd
- Is Weight Loss Surgery Your Best Option?
- Obesity Surgery and Weight Loss Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery - An Easy Way Out of Exercising?
- Treat clinically severe obesity with weight loss surgery
- When Dieting Means Weight Loss Surgery
- The Benefits Of Lap Band Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery Options
- Weight Loss - Lap Band Surgery