Do you want to loss weight fast the natural way without the use of expensiveand products? The secret to naturally is free, simple and only requires your commitment to follow these 3 principles to guarantee your success.
1. Exercise - Walk 30 minutes daily
Fatty acids are burnt up by our body and used as fuel in low-intensity, long-duration activities like walking. This is great news for you if you want to by walking.
To lose weight you need to gradually build up to a brisk walking pace of 5 mph for at least 30 minutes daily. Aim for 12-minute miles where you will be sweating but able to carry on a conversation while you walk briskly along.
At this pace your body needs you to use both your arms and legs to control and maintain movement and balance. This will tighten and tone body muscle making you look much slimmer.
2. Eat A Healthy Balanced Diet
If you eat more calories than your body needs then the excess will be stored as fat.
A healthy balanced diet should include a variety of food groups:
* Protein - meat, fish, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds. You should have two portions of protein-rich foods every day. A portion is equivalent to:
” Meat and fish the size of a pack of playing cards
” Two eggs
” Four tablespoons of lentils or beans
* Bread, Cereals & Potatoes - about five portions of starchy foods each day. A portion is equivalent to:
” Three tablespoons of breakfast cereal or pasta
” One large slice of bread
” Two egg-size potatoes
* Fruit and Vegetables - Aim for at least five portions a day. A portion weighs about 80g and can include fresh, canned, frozen and dried fruit and vegetables. A portion is equivalent to:
” Two large tablespoons of vegetables
” Whole fruits, such as one apple, one orange, one pear
” Two tablespoons of strawberries or raspberries
* Dairy Products - Choose low-fat or reduced-fat versions to reduce the amount of calories in your diet. Aim for about three portions of dairy foods a day. A portion is equivalent to:
” A medium-size glass of milk
” A small pot of yoghurt
” A small matchbox-sized piece of cheese
* Fats and Sugars- these are high in calories and you should reduce your intake of these foods as much as possible.
3. Drink More Water
Water keeps your body hydrated, removes wastes and toxins and aids the process of food digestion. Once you get into the habit of drinking water you should aim to drink about eight glasses every day.
Drinking water will help you lose weight naturally:
* Drink a glass of water before every meal, the water will help you feel fuller, you will eat less.
* Drink water through the day instead of filling up with snacks.
* Drinking water will flush out toxins that tend to make you feel sluggish. As a result you have more energy and burn up more calories.
You can make the commitment to exercise and eat a sensible diet each day. If you follow these principles you’ll soon see a difference and discover that you cannaturally, your health and fitness will improve and you will feel great about yourself.
By Alice McClean - makewalkingmorefun.com
- November 16th
- Why Diet Recipes Can Ruin Your Diet
- How Do I Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks
- 5 Tips to Lose Weight Fast in 10 Days
- Weight Loss The Natural Way
- Master Cleanse Diet
- 7 Steps to Healthy Weight Loss
- How Many Cups of Water a Day to Drink to Lose Weight Fast?
- The Cabbage Soup Diet Makes Dieting Seem Effortless