Gaining weight is not an overnight event. You did not simply wake up one morning with an extra 25 pounds of body fat that was not there the night before. Trying to lose stomach fat fast is an uphill battle that can be won if you have a plan. There are three basic things that you must do if you want to start losing stomach fat.
1. Control Your Diet - The word ‘diet’ has gotten a bad reputation over the past few years. In its simplest form, a diet is the food that you consume in order to provide your body the fuel it needs to maintain body functions. Eating at fast food restaurants is part of a diet, just not a particularly healthy one.
Losing stomach fat begins with adjusting your diet to fit the demands of your body. In order to, you must create a caloric deficit, which means that you burn more calories than you consume. Try eating lean proteins, vegetables and foods that contain plenty of fiber. Drink ten glasses of water each day in order to ensure that your body is well hydrated. A well hydrated body helps your organs process and metabolize fat more efficiently.
2. Work Up A Sweat - In order to help create the caloric deficit needed to, begin an exercise program that focuses on increasing your heart rate for a period of at least thirty minutes, four times a week. Walking at 4 miles per hour for an hour will help you lose 5 pounds relatively quickly.
Perform your cardio early in the morning on an empty stomach, if possible. Doing cardio in the morning tends tomore effectively since your body will need to tap into your fat stores to fuel your workout.
3. Build Your Strength - Everyone knows that muscle actually burns fat. It may seem counter intuitive, but building muscle will aid you in burning belly fat. For every pound of muscle that you gain, you should expect your body to burn an additional 50 to 100 calories a day.
Concentrate on the major muscle groups, as this is where you can gain muscle more quickly. As a word of caution, proceed slowly and work your way up. The quickest way to derail your fat loss program is to get hurt and be unable to do anything physical.
- April 22nd
- Fat Loss Secrets - Do I HAVE To Count Calories??
- 3 Keys to Quickly Losing Belly Fat
- Calorie Cycling For Maximum Belly Fat Loss
- How To Lose Stomach Fat Quickly - Stomach Fat Loss Made Easy
- 3500 Calories - A Pound of Fat or Six Pounds Of Muscle?
- 3 Sure Ways Of Losing Belly Fat
- How to Burn Fat With Cardio Workouts
- 5 Easy Ways to Lose Belly Fat