Here are 10 simple tips to help youfast:
1. Before dieting, you should know the amount of calories you normally need in a day. If you are sedentary, multiply your weight (in pounds) by fifteen years. If you are moderately active, multiply your weight by seventeen years, if active, multiply your weight by twenty. This will give the average intake of calories you need daily.
2. Remember that eating fruits and vegetables! You need at least five servings of them per day - doing this will put you on your way to a healthy body, because fruits and vegetables have beneficial fibers, vitamins and antioxidants. Also fill your stomach too quickly to overeat and take into calories.
3. Monitor the amount of food you eat. Avoid foods high in calories and eat in small portions. A useful tip is to chew food slowly, because this makes digestion easier on your body and less likely to overeat.
4. Do not skip meals. When you want to lose weight can be tempting to starve yourself - but eating small amounts of food frequently can help maintain healthy eating, balanced calories throughout the day. In addition, the level of blood sugar will be adversely affected if you do not eat often. You can even divide the standard allowance of three meals into five or six smaller meals.
5. Fruits and vegetables are ideal - packaged and processed foods are high in sodium and fat. You are more likely to lose weight if you eat fresh natural foods.
6. Do not limit your food intake too much. Go ahead and enjoy yourself, eat their favorite food. It’s nice to have that slice of birthday cake at the party once in a while. Just make sure you eat in moderation and use those special desserts as rewards, instead of enemies, the experience of weight loss.
7. Not always believe everything you read on the food label. “Fat free” does not necessarily mean low in calories. Wisdom same with foods that have “low sugar” or “low carb.” Look at the nutrition label - which is the amount of calories.
8. Try to limit the number of juices and sugary beverages you drink. Instead, drink eight glasses of water a day - this flushes out toxins from your body and waste.
9. If possible, keep a food journal. This will help you track your calorie intake and will be a daily reminder of the types of food you need.
10. Do not forget to exercise! Thirty to sixty minutes of physical activity every day to make your health and help you lose weight (and not to mention, namely the muscles). Exercises with weights are especially ways to burn those calories annoying.
- September 8th
- How To Burn Fat With Weight Loss Diet
- 2 Easy Fast Weight Loss Diet Tips
- Raising Metabolism - Lose Weight Quickly by Boosting Metabolism
- What Foods Are Good For Losing Weight Fast?
- 10 Diet Tips For Quick Weight Loss
- What is Body Mass Index (BMI) and How to Calculate it
- 7 Quick Tips to Eat More and Lose Weight
- Home Remedie Tips For Fast Weight Loss